125MM / 42º
- Killer new truck for carving tight turns on minis, retros, slalom, and surf skates.
- Maintain stability at higher speeds, through turns and while pushing.
- 42º Base plates are more stable while compensating for a shorter wheel base.
- Randal R•II geometry allows for adjusting caster angle by flipping the hanger.
- From the company that pioneered the downhill truck market.
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
- Virgin grade aluminum. Grade 8 'cast in' axles.
- New raw finish.
- Stock with Randal Yellow bushings.
- Grade 8 king pin.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Made in the USA.
$28 PER TRUCK
Note: Base plates, hangers, and bushings are available separately in the Parts section of the site.